Argos Racing Cycles
Argos Racing Cycles was founded in Bristol in 1974 manufacturing frames for export to the United States, mostly to Florida and California. Their low profile time trial frames were developed in 1979 and ridden to wins well into the 90s.
SIZING & SPEC
|Seat Tube (centre to centre)||56cm|
|Bottom Bracket Thread||English
|Headset Thread||English ISO
Centre to top
|Top Tube Length||54cm|
Great for commuting, touring, or weekend cruising. Steel rides like no other material, sturdy yet smooth.
- The integrity of every bike, frame & component is guaranteed for 1 year.
- Re-built and thoroughly checked over by our specialist mechanics.
- Ask our thousands of happy customers!
Help us fight unnecessary waste
- Switching to cycling for your commute is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Plus, by making the switch, the average Londoner could save thousands of pounds a year on public transport - there’s no reason not to ride!
- We’re proud to recycle all used inner tubes and tyres (we can recycle yours too!)