Bob Jackson Frameset Pink/Blue 59cm
John Robert Jackson founded J.R.Jackson in 1935 and built bicycles until WWII. After his service in the Royal Air Force, he went straight back to frame building and in 1955 purchased the Merlin name, to produce alongside his own line.
The company went from strength to strength and, with a growing reputation in Britain and the US, they rebranded as Bob Jackson Cycles in 1964. Jackson passed away in 1999 but his company is still producing and refurbishing their much sought-after steel frames.
SIZING & SPEC
|Seat Tube (centre to centre)||59cm|
|Bottom Bracket Thread||English|
Centre to top
|Top Tube Length||53cm|
Great for commuting, touring, or weekend cruising. Steel rides like no other material, sturdy yet smooth.
- The integrity of every bike, frame & component is guaranteed for 1 year.
- Re-built and thoroughly checked over by our specialist mechanics.
- Ask our thousands of happy customers!
Help us fight unnecessary waste
- London commuters could save £5114/yr on average by cycling.
- Buy a bike that lasts... avoid the landfill.
- We recycle all used tyres + tubes (We can recycle yours too!).