Bogardi Blue Road Frame
Part of the mystery and intrigue of these frames is that so few have been found. Bogardi itself has disappeared, leaving us to judge them on the quality of their work, rather than the bias of their branding.
Not much is known about the Bogardi make, even whether the brand is Italian or Belgian! To muddy the waters further, this blue Bogardi was sold by a Dutch bike shop (see the fietsen sticker on the down tube).
SIZING & SPEC
|Seat Tube (centre to centre)||54cm|
|Bottom Bracket Thread||English|
Centre to top
|Top Tube Length||53cm|
If you should require more information or more photos of any of our products, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Great for commuting, touring, or weekend cruising. Steel rides like no other material, sturdy yet smooth.
- The integrity of every bike, frame & component is guaranteed for 1 year.
- Re-built and thoroughly checked over by our specialist mechanics.
- Ask our thousands of happy customers!
Help us fight unnecessary waste
- Switching to cycling for your commute is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Plus, by making the switch, the average Londoner could save thousands of pounds a year on public transport - there’s no reason not to ride!
- We’re proud to recycle all used inner tubes and tyres (we can recycle yours too!)