Colnago Mexico Frame
From the roads of Italy to roads of the world, Colnago frames are built for riders who seek lightweight, responsive, and agile machines.
After a serious crash abruptly ended a young Ernesto Colnago's professional cycling career, he started building frames and opened his own shop. He would go on to work with some of the 20th century's greatest cyclists, including Fausto Coppi and Eddy Merckx.
Our frames are checked for wear, damage and alignment. Rear spacing is listed as the actual measurement.
If you should require more information or more photos of any of our products, don't hesitate to get in touch!
SIZING & SPEC
|Seat Tube (centre to centre)||58cm|
|Bottom Bracket Thread||Italian|
Centre to top
|Top Tube Length||58cm|
Great for commuting, touring, or weekend cruising. Steel rides like no other material, sturdy yet smooth.
- The integrity of every bike, frame & component is guaranteed for 1 year.
- Re-built and thoroughly checked over by our specialist mechanics.
- Ask our thousands of happy customers!
Help us fight unnecessary waste
- Switching to cycling for your commute is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Plus, by making the switch, the average Londoner could save thousands of pounds a year on public transport - there’s no reason not to ride!
- We’re proud to recycle all used inner tubes and tyres (we can recycle yours too!)