Gazelle Red White 57cm
Royalty Royal Dutch Gazelle has been producing quality bicycles for over 125 years in Dieren, Netherlands. They've earned their royal status. A Legacy Piece Traditionally hand-built, lightweight Reynolds 531 steel, enamel finish. What more could you ask for? Great for commuting, touring, or weekend cruising. Steel rides like no...
customers are viewing this product
We currently work with: Cyclescheme, Cycle Solutions, Bike2Work & Green Commute Initiative. Email or call us for more information: email@example.com 020 3095 9789
All our bicycles, frames, and any components come with a years guarantee of integrity. (This does not include natural wear and tear.) If you have any issues after this period we will still try to help, within reason. We believe strongly in supporting our customers. All bicycles come with a free checkup after 4-6 weeks. This covers any issues you may have encountered while settling in with your new ride.
All bicycles and frames are sent within 48 hours of purchase. We thoroughly package and protect your items.
All bicycles & frames (except custom builds) are ready for collection within 24 hours of order. (Sometimes even sooner, when in doubt give us a call.)
- The integrity of every bike, frame & component is guaranteed for 1 year.
- Re-built and thoroughly checked over by our specialist mechanics.
- Ask our thousands of happy customers!
Help us fight unnecessary waste
- Switching to cycling for your commute is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Plus, by making the switch, the average Londoner could save thousands of pounds a year on public transport - there’s no reason not to ride!
- We’re proud to recycle all used inner tubes and tyres (we can recycle yours too!)