Pinarello Asolo Blue Black 56cm
Truly Timeless The timeless Pinarello brand is unparalleled in the world of bike manufacturing. Giovanni Pinarello was a pro cyclist in the late 1940s and early 50s and, after finishing last in the 1951 Giro d’Italia and being let go by his team he turned his attention from...
We currently work with: Cyclescheme, Cycle Solutions, Bike2Work & Green Commute Initiative. Email or call us for more information: email@example.com 020 3095 9789
All our bicycles, frames, and any components come with a years guarantee of integrity. (This does not include natural wear and tear.) If you have any issues after this period we will still try to help, within reason. We believe strongly in supporting our customers. All bicycles come with a free checkup after 4-6 weeks. This covers any issues you may have encountered while settling in with your new ride.
All bicycles and frames are sent within 48 hours of purchase. We thoroughly package and protect your items.
All bicycles & frames (except custom builds) are ready for collection within 24 hours of order. (Sometimes even sooner, when in doubt give us a call.)
Great for commuting, touring, or weekend cruising. Steel rides like no other material, sturdy yet smooth.
- The integrity of every bike, frame & component is guaranteed for 1 year.
- Re-built and thoroughly checked over by our specialist mechanics.
- Ask our thousands of happy customers!
Help us fight unnecessary waste
- London commuters could save £5114/yr on average by cycling.
- Buy a bike that lasts... avoid the landfill.
- We recycle all used tyres + tubes (We can recycle yours too!).