The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By completing an online order you agree to these terms and conditions. By completing and submitting an order you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
Whilst we will make every effort to supply you with the products listed on your order, there may be occasions where we are unable to supply these products because, for example, (i) such products are no longer being manufactured or available or (ii) if there was a pricing error on the The Hackney Peddler website. In such circumstances we will contact you to inform you and may suggest alternative products that you might wish to purchase. If you do not accept our suggestions then we will cancel your order in relation to those products we cannot supply and repay you any money that you may have paid to us in respect of those products. In the event of a typographical error or technological error causing a mistake in price to be shown, The Hackney Peddler reserves the right to correct the error and to charge you the correct price. Before it does so, The Hackney Peddler will notify you of the mistake and will offer you the opportunity of a full refund. You will receive a notification with or prior to your delivery. Repayment of such monies will be the extent of our liability to you if we are unable to deliver to you the products you have ordered.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Overseas Shipping: We do not currently ship overseas but are happy to package a bike/items for delivery. Simply choose 'collection' at checkout and let us know either in the notes or an email what shipping company you have contracted with to collect your bike/items. Returns are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping of a faulty return will be reimbursed after the item has been received by The Hackney Peddler and assessed as faulty.
We would generally expect to be able to ship your order within the following timescales:
- Accessories and most components will ship for next day (tracked) delivery. Cut off for next day delivery is 12.00 midday.
- Bikes will usually ship within 10 working days. If we have to order parts it will increase the lead time between placing your order and dispatch to your shipping address. We will update you on the progress of your order if we are unable to meet our normal delivery timescales.
- We will update you on the likely lead time for your bike to delivered via email once your order has been processed.
- We will inform you of the date that we expect to ship your bike when we process your order. We make every effort to ensure that we meet this date. We do advise contacting us if you have not received tracking information from our courier on the scheduled delivery date.
- Please include any specific delivery information with your order. We require a signature (at address) for all high value items (e.g. bikes). Smaller items will be left with a neighbour if the courier is unable to deliver to the shipping address unless you advise us beforehand of an 'safe place' to leave your item.
- Our principal courier will deliver between 9.00am and 5.00pm.