Brian Rourke Track Frame
SIZING & SPEC
|Seat Tube (centre to centre)||56cm|
|Bottom Bracket Thread||English|
|Headset Thread||A-Head No Thread 1" 1/8
Centre to top
|Top Tube Length||55cm|
Made in Stoke-on-Trent since 1972, Brian Rourke is highly regarded for custom-tailored steel frames. Note the signature seat stay wrap-around of the seat post. The tradition continues with Brian Rourke's son still fabricating bespoke frames.
This pillar box red steel track frame comes with a carbon Columbus fork as pictured.
Our frames are checked for wear, damage and alignment. Rear spacing is listed as the actual measurement.
If you should require more information or more photos of any of our products, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Great for commuting, touring, or weekend cruising. Steel rides like no other material, sturdy yet smooth.
- The integrity of every bike, frame & component is guaranteed for 1 year.
- Re-built and thoroughly checked over by our specialist mechanics.
- Ask our thousands of happy customers!
Help us fight unnecessary waste
- Switching to cycling for your commute is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Plus, by making the switch, the average Londoner could save thousands of pounds a year on public transport - there’s no reason not to ride!
- We’re proud to recycle all used inner tubes and tyres (we can recycle yours too!)